Hey there friend, welcome to MobaGenie.
Before you add your contribution in the comment section of our living room home on the web, please take a moment to look over the helpful guidelines below.
We welcome thoughtful and civilized discussion. The MobaGenie editorial team reserves the right to edit or delete comments as we see fit, without explanation.
Here’s what your comment should look like:
1. Use your real first name and email address in the comment form
2. Add smart, relevant ideas that expand on an article’s premise — read the article before you comment
3. Drop funny references or jokes that carry the conversation forward
4. Offer useful, constructive (not stupid or ugly) criticism
5. Any combination of the above
If you’d like your comment to appear on MobaGenie, be respectful of our community and think before you post.
Here are additional comment guidelines:
2. Links: If you must include a link in your comment, please be aware that your comment may not be approved for posting. Be patient. Relevant links that contribute to the conversation need to be approved. Obvious attempts to promote your business, gain backlinks, traffic, or other types of self-promotion are not allowed.
3. Liability: By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. You agree to hold MobaGenie, all post authors, and other commenters harmless.
4. Copyright: If we receive authentic notice that a comment is in violation of anyone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from posting comments in the future.
5. Spam: Don’t do it. Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as spam. If you repeatedly post spam, your IP address may be blacklisted from accessing MobaGenie.
6. Gravatar: Wondering how to get your photo next to your comment? Consider signing up for Gravatar. Your comment may be approved faster, too.
7. Privacy: You need to provide an authentic, verified email address to post a comment on MobaGenie and receive comment subscriptions. We will never publish your personal information on the blog. Accordingly, do not share private information within your comment. We will delete phone numbers, email addresses, or any other private or personal information to protect the affected party. This is not the place to exchange contact information with other visitors.
8. Patience: If you follow this comment policy, your comment should be posted. Please be patient while we moderate our conversations to ensure the best experiences for our site visitors.